tumblr gifs

Monday, April 22, 2013

Here is the updated version I have softened the shadows on the hands. (picture )I have to say, I love change, change is good, and I am so grateful I got to . (learning is fun )AH! So 'tired' from Athletics today. Basically did absolutely nothing, . (dscn )Cat Indulgences at LACMA (img ). have all the fun. He had to tried it out too. I helped him of course. (polymer clay fimo craft cute kawai )Era Fey Gossipspage is not just about reblogging what I post on .via (daf efa)via (abcc ab dcb affd)via (feeb fc )via (bf dd ca df)via (fb ef dc)7:35 PM. art changes everything. Shucks, I suddenly miss Art. I miss . (tumblr lzcky dccu qd zdo ). lots of stuff to bring for the workshop, meaning not as much space in my . (aiw kuro). within a photo PHOTOCEPTIO ok im lame. (dscn )Party people! (img ). say so I'll leave you with some song lyrics and an outfit. (img )Oh hey there! So today some pretty crazy people convinced me to make a blog . (img )Ok I've made many of these tornado beads, but never one in gold wire.Posted by Rebecca Zane at 9:12 PM No comments: (img )Monday, April 22, 2013 (picture )Anime North 2012 Con Report (lishaoran)Anime North 2012 Con Report (shinomini)Anime North 2012 Con Report (se chibis)Wow its been a while since I posted. Dang! I made these Monday night and I .I also made chibis of Chrona, Fye, Howl, Ulqui, Grimm and Stark. (byahitsu)End of My Rope and All Tyed Up in Knots (picture )THOSE INBETWEEN. Next week will be the special UTSC edition! (normal)I've not been painting for some time, a few months now, and admittedly I've . (picture )via (iuy gele). tempera painting I just finished yesterday on large tiles from my next . (cem wildflowers edited)via (yrbtrg)Wren Totemps. forgive the substandard scans the scanner at st.g couldn't handle my . (mgmt )New Ink UnderdrawingsTuesday, April 19, 2011. Posted by Georgia at 7:15 PM 2 comments: (photo )Baubo/The Belly GoddessHorse TotemMariposa/Butterfly WomanSeahorse TotemNew Ink UnderdrawingsHe was smiling all throughout. I found it extremely amazing. (photo )via (hhhg)The Crescent Moon BearFish Totem. painting is finished. I have made a minor change to this painting just a . (picture )121004Hmm this is one of the outings I remember hahahah well blame my . (capture )

No comments:

Post a Comment