patrick gifs

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Here are all the stuff I've been really enjoying during September.1/3 Wishlist Complete1st Xmas Present of the Season: Ciate Nail Polish. it. Try it! Ice cream that sounds like a condom brand has to be good .. wiping it. As you can see, 6 sprays was more than enough lol.. Christmas. & let me tell ya, it's pretty cute.. it was included.just saying. >.< Here is a crap load of pictures of .David Archuleta Edited Photos (twiin)believe it or not.the Vamps sparkles in the sun when you apply the vampire .Guess what I got my self for Christmas?! A Tassimo machine!Sephora Price: $18 QUO Price: $12Saw a lot of youtuber's do this, so I thought I would give this month's .. believe it's already November? I still can't wrap my head around it.David Archuleta Edited Photos (dave)Guess what I made last night! I created myself a ring/watch holder.I don't know about you but lately I've been getting a lot of annoying . (img )Gobstoppers!!! Are one of my favorite candy.it has to be the chewy kind .David Archuleta Edited Photos (red)David Archuleta Edited Photos (archie's vlogs)I love how there is just literally one button to press!. bracelet holder soon. I saw some ideas on Youtube that I might be .I like this because, it actually removes my all of my eye make .This was what my stippling brush looked like, after I have sprayed and wiped .Like seriously.STOP!!!! & for the people that run Instgram.FIX IT! (img )Like seriously.STOP!!!! & for the people that run Instgram.FIX IT! (img )ParamoreMissery Business Super Junior MSuper Girl (supergirl)Cocktail at Drink.Well // Taco at El Primo // Pork Belly Sandwich at East . (sxsw food)Justin BieberOne Less Lonely Girl ParamoreMissery Business (paramore)DIY: Customize Toms (img )DIY: Customize Toms (img )I don't know how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, I love Deerhunter. (screen shot at ). between each rhinestones. Lol as you can see I messed up on one. (img )humo® MX (acapa). put it on my hair cause the scent last longer.LOL.cadê o raio? > Luiz às 2:51 PM · Enviar por emailBlogThis! (ladrao)I use it for my hands. This Herbacin Kamille hand cream is amazing!http://manololoco.blogspot.com/ · Enviar por emailBlogThis! (tirinha )This was SUPER EASY to make so, give it a try. =)Cocktail at Drink.Well // Taco at El Primo // Pork Belly Sandwich at East . (sxsw food)DIY: Customize Toms (img )DIY: Customize Toms (img ). between each rhinestones. Lol as you can see I messed up on one. (img )ParamoreMissery Business Super Junior MSuper Girl (supergirl)Justin BieberOne Less Lonely Girl ParamoreMissery Business (paramore)I don't know how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, I love Deerhunter. (screen shot at )This was SUPER EASY to make so, give it a try. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment