love drawings

Monday, April 8, 2013

I love drawings of legs from the 60s. Posted by ramona muse at 3:14:00 PMIt's Love: Drawings (fotografi )Although I love drawings and I love clothes, I don't usually love fashion . (alk portmans )It's Love: Drawings (fotografi )And some were patiently being groomed. Others a little impatient to be out (gee gee two)It's Love: Drawings (fotografi )Live Laugh Love: Drawings (img )Although I love drawings and I love clothes, I don't usually love fashion . (alk portmans )Live Laugh Love: Drawings (img )I love drawings like this. I love the way they reveal themselves to me, . (drawer right)Its feeling like this, busy and grateful but slightly overwhelmed by it and . (hif bw full). wheelbarrows, bossing noble creatures around as if they were toddlers . (gee gee three). use it as part of a tattoo. It's symbolic of my love of art and music. (geenseeves)Cafe drawing, James Baxter drawings/ caricature studies, Love drawings/ . (james baxter)Some life drawings. Do you ever have those weeks when you feel very inside . (woman on stool). out with sloth after sloth staring at me. Shudder. (sloth)Maunalua Bay Sunset Love along the Kalanianaole (lovedrawings )Trey Bryan's Sketchbook From Paris (paris )Tuesday, February 22, 2011 .Here's a sketch I never put up of a topic from . (octopus oracle copy)if you would like to see more I've posted them all on my blog (paris )Thanks to everybody whose given the nice feedback I've gotten on my blog. (creepy monkey)A few drawings made during some recent camping trips with the kids. (tree line )Everyone always thought they were so neat, and I had to agree. (horvitz )The artwork was taken from the book: Death by Love by Mark Driscoll & Gerry . (death by love drawings)Others a little impatient to be out. There were young women and little girls . (gee gee four)Cafe drawing, James Baxter drawings/ caricature studies, Love drawings/ . (torabraham)love drawingsI love drawings. hobbiesofahomemaker had a drawing and I won. (img )Scott Wright Gallery (eek ruff )Cafe Sketches. at the MALL (cafe )Cafe man. Four drawings of a guy from the next table. (cafe man )Step 1: life drawing (katherine small)Love Symbol (chocolate )Posted by Samantha Gray at 12:59 AM No comments: (cafe )Hog. Feeding pig (pig feeding)If you love drawings don't miss this. (elsworth kelly wash drawing)love drawings (garage door art )love drawings (garage door art )Goat Shit (goat shit)love drawings (garage door art )Clarinet player. A little sketch from a night out with Claire. (clarinet player)love drawings (garage door art )I did the first four sketches at one of London's greatest inner city patches . (geegee one)I love drawings at her age (she's almost 5) because they start to show lots . (dsc )Easy Drawings . Drawings (pencil drawings of fairies )Another picture :). Hi! My new drawing, I think that the hair is a bit rough . (kara girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment