cross background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jesus Christ Cross Pictures (christ cross)First, I put in a sample of the Double Cross stitch from Suzy's Portable . (dsc )Believe WorldTOHGCLD7 (cyndi believebelieve cgtb). top. If you have shrink plastic sheets, such as Polyshrink or . (january grunge cross). the criss cross patterned paper and sprinkled them with glamour dust, . (butterfly card pic lo)Have just finished some large metal button brooches. (criss cross silver black buttons)I decided to start on the background instead of boring you with French knots . (dsc )This is the finished tag but I started with the centrepiece. (tattered floraldscn )All stamps Penny Black: 30064 Good Catch, 1999L Letter Background, . (love you)Cross RocksTOHGCLD7 (cyndi jesusbrowncross travic )Here's my take: The background was stamped with Penny Black 3645K Modesty . (bright background)Happy (happythumb)Ready assembled favor boxes, with soft satin ribbon band, and yellow and . (img )I began by stamping Penny Black 4161 PinStriped onto white cardstock 2 . (brenda my take). my work.) Then I organized the closet and rearranged my counter top area . (stamp cabinet). floral die and create somethinganythingto be in with a chance of . (tattered floraldscn ). a nice crisscross pattern. It's also a 0.35 nozzle that extrudes 0.42mm . (cube infill criss cross isometric view). flag remains suitable for use as a sleeved flag on a pole 1 inch in . (gmyphoto)Made for me by Artelina. (myphoto). foam tape. Then I attached the cross charm with a paper clip and added . (ssgrungybutterflyinside)Cross Fire Background Zombie Land. kali ini saya akan Share background CF . (screenshoot cf background). Spellbinders Oval and stamped the sentiment. I put the card together, . (angel and ornaments close)Speaking: (frjoseh croped). tag with watered down Eggplant again. Rolled the stamp randomly, . (tattered floraldscn )Hechos 2:1718 (RVR1960). 17 Y en los postreros días, dice Dios, . (empty picture gold cross background hechos )I just finished a new ad for the upcoming Expo program guide for Redd Skull . (redd skull full page ad)Then we went to a beautiful Mosque, about 200 years old, when this religion .. it, bending them down a little round the cap. Glued the cap to the green . (tattered floraldscn ). and he insists on giving it to us! So sweet and typical of the Malai .L'Eroica 2010 (dscn )Labels: Bible Quotes, Bible Verse Wallpaper, Christian Backgrounds, . (jesus christ background images)I have not seen this (not a) film yet but the synopsis of it sounds . (cinematheque this is not film)This does however show my love of horses and gives you a feel for who I am. (copics )Thanks for stopping by: (thinking of you card )L'Eroica 2010 (dscn )I was originally inspired to do this because of Teri's response to a . (youre )British Oceania (fmyphoto). you that I will probably do a few more cards to post as I keep thinking . (thinking of you card )I think my DH will like it. Just a note that I used my new watermark created . (valentines )This one has tinges of copper, a large black button and a brownish mother of . (silver button brooch with square beads)A Little Box of Goodies (valentines box )Under a rather misleading marketing campaign, Killing Them Softly arrives on . (killing them softly filmszene)Inside that pyramid.. a bookmark to use as my example for this month's Bookmarks challenge . (bookmarkfeb )They just pull over on the side of the road and break into a dance. (dancers)We got a tree!!! And some stockings from the Base Thrift Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment