best adc

Monday, April 15, 2013

Student section Here's my work! Hello (img )My second gold cube from ADC! (img )The Raw Charts (physehpchart)After party I really enjoyed! (img ). populations in that range. The Effective bins column shows an example . (bit log). actually need to have an 24bit ADC. Now, the breakdown would be like . (bit log). the 6bit histogram that you can start to see the 3 different . (slide )6.09.2011 (korean air on sva page )After party I really enjoyed! (img )Bonus pic Murray's Bagels in Chelsea where is Tomi and I's hot spot. (img )ATmega 328 ADC sample using VI sampler (sample )Korean Air magazine 'Morning Calm' has published! (korean air on sva page )I love you. (img )My interview is a part of this article, and glad it has both Korean and . (korean air on sva page )Waited for drying screens. A nice crab image printed by Dominick in 2008 on . (img )The most laborintensive part of the book, folding, gluing, printing cover . (img ). really fun to play. I would recommend everyone to try her out because of . (tristana)One of my big dream is that having all these silkscreen equipments (should . (img )I love you. (img )This was inspired from a photo of Elle Fanning I saw a while back. (img tile)I gave my brother an old mini record and he now uses it as a giant bookmark. (img )Time is inevitable and I guess that what makes the art of surviving so . (img )Oh, I just updated my website with all the new images from my thesis (H.O.T) . (picture )My new inspiration wall. (img )Other bloggings about me posted today were from The Fox is Black and . (picture ). IPCNY New Prints 2011/ Summer show. (It is on a block away from SVA . (picture ). after finishing installation. Cannot explain how much I thank to David. (img )Heed my warning (img )I always seem to do my nails at 11 at night. It's a bad habit. (img )Project room 1 view (img )different view (img )Now, it's time to prepare my Artist Visa for a year.In the opening day. It was blasted!!! Lots of people came and couldn't even . (img )H.O.T DONE!Coloring process B & W My new seethru desk! (img )Me and my octapussy. (img )After about 30 minutes of Anh and me begging, Daisy finally got into a dress . (dsc )Heed my warning (dsc )Heed my warning (dsc )Jungyeon's sixth handmade book H.O.T only 5 books in the world! (img )Coloring process B & W . (bwpb )Coloring process . (img ). and Meathaus. Thanks so much! Today must be a good day for all the good . (picture )This was inspired from a photo of Elle Fanning I saw a while back. (!caitlyn tile). American Illustration 30 Annual book. Thanks so much! the party will be .I've moved! I've moved my blog to HERE. Also visit my newly designed website . (picture )

No comments:

Post a Comment