happy clipart

Monday, April 8, 2013

Here's how it workseasy peasy! It's that simple! (creative clips put on happy face preview how to). freebie in my TpT store :) A fun, friendly set of award ribbons that . (creative clips award ribbons preview). families by purchasing this clipart set!! It is because of you that I . (creative clips angels among us preview)I will get to work :). Here's my new free font for yaappropriately named . (slide ). clipart set and this set is a TpT seller mustand here's why. (creative clips put on happy face preview)And. . . What words would you use to describe Villa? (new vma )Hi all! Just popping in to let you know that I whipped up some sunglasses . (creative clips sunglasses preview)This week we learned about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. We wrote about how we . (dr)It is something completely different than what I already have in my store, . (creative clips doodle face preview)Posted by Barbara EvansLong at 2:56 PM 0 comments (img ). level for a variety of seasons/holidays. This is my biggest variety pack . (creative clips alphabet previews). to using REAL food all the time :) Each set of coasters comes with nine . (sandwich coaster pictures)So if you have been reading my blog for a while, you already know that the . (eye readers)Well, the Dollar Tree has my heart again. I give you. (sandwich coasters)I do not have a pattern for this, I just freehanded them. (turkey math )They loved these! Tomorrow, we will be completing this Veteran's Day Booklet . (soldier )Don't Forget! The Cyber Monday Sale starts today! (final tpt sale). for the turkey body. I just cut out a bowling pin type shape for the . (turkey math )They loved these! Tomorrow, we will be completing this Veteran's Day Booklet . (veteran book)I just thought that I would share two of my current Thanksgiving bulletin . (turkey math). time on my class list as well. Then on Friday, I time each student again . (word list )I put this up every year with feathers that the students write on to show . (turkey bulletin board). number (222). The students colored a paper plate with a brown crayon . (turkey math )I have done others in the past where students have had to write about how . (turkey bulletin board ). for us, I'm already getting some things ready for the following full . (christmas )I'm really excited about this packet and I know my students will have a . (christmas packet)What's the Buzz: Our One Hundredth Day of School (img ). the color red, the emphasis on good luck. Check out our dragons. (dragon )The day was a lot of fun. Here are just a few pictures of our posters and . (img )We also learned about the Lantern festival and made lanterns in art class. (chinese lanterns)I just posted my December Fluency Packet on Teacher's Notebook and Teachers . (dec )Some of our class mates brought in some Chinese items that they had at home. (swimming duck)Our Unit on China (warrior tangram)Posted by Barbara EvansLong at 11:53 AM 3 comments (place value )We read a lot of stories from China. We read 'Grandfather Tang's Story'. (china postcard )Our Unit on China (meredith mask)The unit on China was so much fun! It was a great way to integrate ELA, . (annie dragon)She gave us postcards to create. We put the postcards around our own great . (china wall)One thing we did was make place value snowmen. We each got a number. (place value )Our Unit on China (blue bird tangram)Posted by Barbara EvansLong at 2:42 PM (img )What's the Buzz: Our One Hundredth Day of School (img )Do you work together in your job? Or on a volunteer committee? (imag )Fish and Working Together (fish ). with chopsticks! We had a great time! (img )We read 'Grandfather Tang's Story'. The story is about tangrams. (duck tang)

No comments:

Post a Comment